Vistaprint is one of the pioneers in releasing coupon codes in Australia. Most of these coupons are available on their website with some even advertised on their home page. However, they do come up with some crazy offers everyone now and then (example: this 25% off entire store vistaprint promo code advertised on a coupon site) and you can also save more with these better coupons out there.
Here are some of the tips for finding the best Vistaprint coupon: (Note: Feel fee to add coupons in the comments below)
- Firstly, check out Vistaprint Facebook page. I have seen many coupons advertised on their Facebook page. And the same goes for their twitter page (though it’s not as active as Facebook page).
- Check out coupon sites like TopBargains and OzBargain. If it’s not on these two sites, it simply doesn’t exist.
- You also ant to checkout Whirlpool forum for an occasional thread on Vistaprint coupons.
- If you work in a large company, ask your IT department if they receive any company codes from Vistaprint. Most large companies receive coupon offers from Vistaprint and such offers are exclusive to the employees of that company. Working for large companies does come with some perks after all.
- If everything else fails, you can always send them a Facebook message and politely ask for a coupon. I am very certain that they won’t refuse you since couponing is a big part of their marketing strategy and they love to hand out coupons.
So what are the typical coupon offers from Vistaprint?
Vistaprint’s most popular offer is free business cards. This can also be combined with a ‘free delivery’ if you order something else. By combining the coupons together, you are looking at getting 500 business cards with a business card holder (both delivered for $9.95). I have also seen a crazy coupon offer where you could get 500 business cards delivered absolutely free. Remember that Vistaprint makes their margins from people choosing upgrades (like better paper and rushed delivery) but if you skip through these offers, you will always get a great deal. Apart from business cards, they do offer coupons on almost everything in the store.
One last tip – don’t pay extra for express post
During the checkout, you will be presented with the option to upgrade to express shipping option (for an extra $5 or so depending on the contents of your order). Now the funny bit is that whether or not you choose this option, you will get express shipping. Vistaprint has a bulk deal with Australia Post and their orders get delivered super fast whether or not you have paid for the upgrade.
Hope you enjoyed this post and don’t forget to leave any vistaprint coupons/tips in the comments section.